Aim for protection
A market correction is looming
Though 2019 is off to a promising start, market volatility has made a comeback with warnings of a significant correction on the way.
Factors such as weakening economic conditions and geopolitical uncertainty can negatively affect the financial markets and your clients’ portfolios.
Fact: The average investor suffers from a 28% loss1 during a market downturn. Could your clients recover from such a drop?
Don’t lose your footing – aim to protect your clients’ portfolios with our investment solutions
Desjardins offers a comprehensive range of investment solutions designed with a view to safeguard the investments of clients with a lower risk tolerance.
Principal Protected Notes
Innovative products adapted to different market views – standard and customizable solutions available.
- 100% principal protection at maturity
- Downside protection with upside participation in the markets
- Cutting-edge solutions that complement your clients’ portfolios
Controlled Volatility ETFs
Multifactor approach designed to mitigate losses during market downturns.
- Aim for a volatility that is 25% lower than the benchmark
- Designed to offer your clients a better risk-return ratio
- Multifactor approach aims to provide additional layer of diversification
Lower volatility Mutual Funds
Investments aiming to stabilise portfolio returns through lower risk objectives and income-generating strategies.
Desjardins Insurance Guaranteed Investment Products
Desjardins Insurance2 offers a full range of investment products with high levels of protection from market volatility. Learn more about:
- Helios2 Contract - External link. This link will open in a new window. – Guaranteed Investment Funds (GIF)
- Guarantee Advantage - External link. This link will open in a new window. – Market-Linked Term Investment (MLTI)
Want to speak to a Regional Sales Director about our investment solutions?
(For advisor use only)
- Investments Illustrated, Bloomberg – February 2018
- Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.