Applicable to all Desjardins Funds and Portfolios
Unitholders of Desjardins Funds, including Chorus II, Melodia and SocieTerra Portfolios, are eligible for the preferred pricing program, which offers management fee rebates for Desjardins
The Program has two categories:
A unitholder of Desjardins Funds units with a net asset value greater than or equal to $100,000 is automatically deemed eligible. The net asset value corresponds to the total value of net
assets, excluding front-end and back-end load fees.
Unitholders grouped by household
A household is defined as all the occupants of the same residence, whose principal investor is a unitholder of Desjardins Funds units with a net asset value greater than or equal to
$250,000. There is no minimum threshold for other members of the household, who get a rebate on their fees proportionate to the weight of their holdings.
To take advantage of this program, the representative must fill out the Household Account Grouping form available at the bottom of this page.
How are your savings calculated?
|Daily Market Value
||Rebate rate by basis point (before taxes)
|On the first $100,000
|On the next $150,000
|On the next $250,000
|On the next $500,000
|On the next $4,000,000
|On the amount exceeding $5,000,000
- Even though the total amount of net assets invested in Desjardins Funds Class F, S, C, and R units is used to determine the daily market value, only Class F, S, C-FE and R-FE units can benefit from the
management fee rebate under the Program, excluding Wise ETF Portfolios.
- The net asset value corresponds to the total value of net assets, excluding any front- or back-end loads.
- Please consult the “Household account grouping form” to find out more about the Program.
- Any day the Toronto Stock Exchange is open for business.
- Desjardins Funds are not guaranteed, their value fluctuates frequently and their past performance is not indicative of their future returns. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with
mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Desjardins Funds are offered by registered dealers.